January 27, 2018 § Leave a comment
The Greatest book of ‘Aha!’ Moments in math i’ve ever read.
the best thing i liked in the book that kalid didn’t fill it with boring details that take us far away from the main point, another thing illustrations make it easy to understand, i finished it in ‘E’day 😀
I think my next book will be calculus better explained.
March 23, 2017 § Leave a comment
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
To me, This book have two sections first from chapter 1 to chapter 10,and the second and i mostly liked is the chapter 11 “Where to go next” but the book in general very useful for beginners.
June 19, 2016 § Leave a comment
November 23, 2015 § Leave a comment
first, i guess more than 70% of students in colleges or schools don’t know scientific information far away from their field studies, so this article for the rest i mean for less than 30%. 😀
let’s get the point!
Scientific Articles will give you little information about its subject or topic, so if you don’t know exactly your destination”goal” or passion,Scientific Articles in general will be good for you until you know your interest… but when you know your passion, articles never make you a genius, Books always do!
Reading won’t Take your time for free!
every letter you read, every tiny very small word will give +1 to your mind!
Egypt Failed in Education not you!
Your Academic Study is so important wherever you are in Egypt or out, Believe me i spent years hating learning because of this and now i’m sure i was wrong, completely wrong. they teach global Curriculum, the whole problem i faced in all years, why i’m studying that? and my great answer it’s not important for me, “Cancelled” 😀
for me it’s all about the way, how we’re learning?
Now i’m a College Student, this mean The time never come back again to learn from the beginning, every second is important i guess, but this time we’re free and that never come back again too, so do lists “To do lists” and be hero, keep the track.. Put the Study and Reading “out your academic study” in your priorities Study#1 Reading#2 Book every week will make the difference.
before i finish let me just say two things:
– Be with Allah!
– Learn then Teach what you learn. Our Prophet Muhammad(Pbuh) said that! 🙂
– watching Movies is the the best way to relax.
– Write, Write, then Write.
September 10, 2015 § 3 Comments
احببت هذا الكتاب جدًا ، واستفدت منه كما لو اننى لم ادخل الجامعة من قبل .. غيّر كثيرًا من معتقداتى ولعل اهمها ان النشاطات الطلابية مهمة وليست مضيعة للوقت كما كنت اعتقد .. جزاك الله خيرًا عن هذا الكتاب الرائع :))
July 25, 2015 § 29 Comments
Sorry For That: I deleted the links from dropbox according to this mail, you can download them torrent :
Hi Dropbox User,
We’ve received a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) from DK US that the following material is claimed to be infringing:
Accordingly, under Section 512(c)(1)(C) of DMCA, we’ve removed or disabled access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
As a result of this notice, public sharing on your account has been disabled. We will reinstate
your account’s public links if you remove the file(s) listed above from your account.
I don’t remove this post to apology for that. Thanks
- DK – Max Your Memory – The Complete Visual Program, First Edition
- The Business Book (Big Ideas Simply Explained) by DK Publishing
Download « Read the rest of this entry »
May 22, 2014 § Leave a comment
الكتب المقروءة :
 موقع رفى => http://www.raffy.ws/
 موقع مما قرأت => http://mmaqara2t.com/
* اروع موقع لتعليم لغات البرمجة “الكتب بالعربى” موقع كتب =>http://www.kutub.info/
 موقع goodreads فيه داونلود على فكرة => https://www.goodreads.com/
 موقع إى كتب => http://www.e-kutub.com/  ده لينك هتلاقى فيه 100 موقع كتب => http://goo.gl/BeMvbP الكتب المسموعة :  اكونت راديو دكة على Soundcloud عليها كتب مسموعة كتير =>https://soundcloud.com/dekkaradio  موقع منصة هتلاقوا عليه مقالات صحف وكتب صوتية =>http://menassah.com/iqraaly